Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lonely

   I wish I was more comfortable being alone. And I am alone. All. The. Time. I don't count children as company because that's my job, to watch support, teach, and be a good example to the children I'm around. I mean relationship wise. I'm always alone. I'm in a relationship now and his has got to be a week straight getting ready for, and going to, bed alone. 
   As a kid, I was alone from age 8 on. My siblings are a decade+ older than me. Living with just my parents turned out to be hard on me. It was a hard time for all of us.  Then when I went to college, I had a roommate that went out all the time, so I found solace in the library, surrounded by people, wearing headphones. I liked being alone in my apartment because there were always people around. Granted, they were in their rooms and I was in mine, but I think I like it that way. Don't get me wrong, I'm italian and I am most definitely an extrovert, but when it comes to living quarters I may not understand what I want vs what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment